Monday, April 21, 2014

We Love Photography


Photography can only represent the present
Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past. -Berenice Abbott-
Several days ago, i went to Karebosi with my younger brother. His name is +Adi Emal . We went to at 4 PM and when we arrived,i saw there are so many people jogging. But our intention not for jogging. We want to take some picture, we brought Canon EOS 1100D.Actually i dont really know, when he start to love Photography but not bad! The photos that he took are good! Precisely, some of my friends told me that his great, he can, and smart to taking an angle. You can see the prove by seeing my photos later on. Even my brother  prefer to take Scenery to be his object, he always make a time for me. So maybe i would say thank. Anyway here my photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment