Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Be Power and Talented


Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe -


 
 I have many idol, one of them is Avril Lavigne. I like her cause she's brave, beauty, and litle mad. She's cool exactly! Actually  this photo not inspired by her, but i dont why not only one said that looks like Avril Lavigne. But honestly,really! I just buy and wearing the dress if i'm comfort with it. But there are many comment to this photo, some people said this photo except looks like Avril Lavigne, another one said that its like " Jani " Fahrani Empel, and then there one person said thats Rock Classic 90'era's. Yeah, many comment i got it from this photo, but its me!.
 In this photo, i used heavy make up with bold eye shadow and red lipstick. For camera i used Nikon and taken by my friend, Yayouk. Oke enough for this post, but stay tunes for my next post cause i'm an active user.  


No comments:

Post a Comment