Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Runway - TRESemme


Everyday is a fashion show, and the world is your runaway. -TRESemme-

So yesterday, I joined the event that organized by TRESemme, namely Runaway. TRESemmme organized it at some big city of our beautiful country , Indonesia. Im one of participants  in Makassar. TRESemme invite us to get chance to walking on the stage with Super Models and to feels like super models trough this event, The Runaway.  I’m so glad to  join this event cause modeling is a one of my passion. Except this is my first time, my first experience exactly,there are so many benefit i got it from the Runaway. Firstly, we were taught three things, there are Catwalk class, Quick Hair styling class, and Fashion class. So intresting, isn’t it?,and not only that we met with Super model,oh gosh! they’re fucking beautiful,white skin,beautiful face,and proporsional body.Forget it,just make me envi :D,yah the third benefit is i found new friend,and more over we were give certificate,so I have to say thank you so much TRESemme for the opportunity. It became my great moments. And then I should say thanks to Dian Andriani for Camera, and you! , who always company me with his loyality, thank you so much.

So, here the stuff that we mushave and we need it to join the Runaway

 Touch up to make sure how bout my looks


and bingo! i'm sweet as usual :D
Ups sorry actually i put this photo for first,it when registration
Yeay! Certificate on my hand.



So glad and proud can got it.







So thats all i can tell you about Runaway yesterday, so impressive and proud to be part of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hii youre so pretty! I love your dresscode:) nice blog!
    Mind to follow each other? Lemme know if ya :)
    LILSHELULLABIES
    Love,
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You're so gorgeous too! Im following you, so folback me :)

      Delete